Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday!

 It's SATURDAY! I'm watching the show Bad Dog, which is a show about, you guessed it, bad pets. I usually watch this show when I'm just getting up in the morning. As you can see, I sleep late on weekend mornings. I guess I like it cause I have to get up at 6:30am on weekday mornings.
 Well, I don't know what I would do if Linny acted like these crazy pets! I mean, Linny sometimes drags trash out of the trash can when we go out or something, but she's never done anything that would cost us THOUSANDS of dollars! But I think some of these pups are doing these things cause they miss their owners, so maybe the owners could maybe spend a little more time with them? Oh, no, I'm sounding too sanctimious. I don't know what situation these people are in, so I shouldn't judge.
 Have you ever seen this show? If you have, what are your thoughts? Well, that's all for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment